Damn....anyone know this Tiger? CRAZY!

venice532

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tiger drag race

Wow, narrow miss.
At least the truck was a convenient Safety Yellow color so he was easy to spot cutting across the tiger's path.

One of the videos that came up when that one did was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHvbiPpytg

Maybe we should all have bought Sunbeam Stilettos.

Bob J.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The second video is Tony Tomaselli's "rat rod" MKII Tiger, Tony is on the UK forum and on this one.

The stiletto and Californian were fastback version of the IMP's.. the sunbeam stiletto was the sporting version , 4 headlights and round dials and sports tune, Californian was the more luxury model... i've always had a soft spot for the sunbeam stiletto.. but very few here... they just look cool to me.. and you could always dro a modern suzuki or honda motorbike motor in with 6 speed transaxel.. imagine the speed!

2605134894_5449fb7487.jpg

sunbeam-stiletto-08.jpg

Sunbeam_Stiletto_Lahti.JPG

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
Any chance the Stiletto has the engine in the rear?

Styling reminds me a lot of one of these fellers but doubt it would be able to scoot as fast.

dude234

Gold forum user
Was that really a Tiger? It looked more like an Alpine with the Borg Warner automatic compared to the other car.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Any chance the Stiletto has the engine in the rear?

Styling reminds me a lot of one of these fellers but doubt it would be able to scoot as fast.

The stiletto is rear engined.. they are basically a fastback Hillman Imp witht he same all alloy OHC 4. The car in the video had a big block V8 crammed into it. Tony got such a shock that he missed his change.

if you view Tony's other videos it shows he doing a good job knocking off a Skyline GTR