Dash Lights

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just took the new Tiger out last night for it's first night drive. Sadly, no dashboard lights. I am looking for a trustworthy shop in the Inland Empire area that can help with this problem. Also the turn signals are no-go. Any help would be appreciated.

Warren

Gold forum user
Well grounded

Not just you the Daisy chain ground.
It's best to pull a seat out unless you like inversion therapy ;)

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Not just you the Daisy chain ground.
It's best to pull a seat out unless you like inversion therapy ;)

So, I figure the ground is series, not parallel circuit? Then again, I am not sure if there are even bulbs in the gauges. I'll be flopping around soon, I guess.

Warren

Gold forum user
I'm well grounded

Well sort of... The dash lights are metal to metal of the cases and a black wire is Daisy chained across each gauge with a knurled thumb screw. I've been pretty lucky with a loosening and then sausage fingering of them and voila they work.

TAH_Tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Well sort of... The dash lights are metal to metal of the cases and a black wire is Daisy chained across each gauge with a knurled thumb screw. I've been pretty lucky with a loosening and then sausage fingering of them and voila they work.

Before you do any "Sausage Fingering"??? with the lights, it may just be a simple problem at the panel switch.

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Before you do any "Sausage Fingering"??? with the lights, it may just be a simple problem at the panel switch.

I have checked the switch, no power there. I’ve been studying the wiring diagram and will be flopping on the floor soon. I’ll also be working on getting the turn signals working. Good thing I have a good test light.