For Sale 12/26/2011

Cal44

Gold forum user
I can't stand not mentioning the fact there are four pictures............four pictures and one is taken from under a lift.............twenty feet away

Too properly market the car it should be put on that lift that appears to be within an arms reach from the car.............

Currently at 36k and the reserve not met. Fine, ask anything you want, but take some bloody pictures!

You want some pinhead to fork over.....what? Forty, forty five thousand dollars with four pictures?

I believe 65Beam when he states this is a good car, who would know better than a guy with a garage full of restored Rootes vehicles.............

I don't see one snap of the trunk........

Warren

Gold forum user
Ask

I would bet that if you asked for proper pictures you'd get them. Very nice looking car. I would also bet it would be way easy while detailing the car to damage the tag with a power buffer. Ebay has been offering some free listings lately. I would also expect a toe in the water effect in the current market for sellers, or just someone on a fishing expedition looking for a big enough nibble.
Goodness sakes if I was buying a car at that price I' beat a path to LAX and go see it, or I'd be looking for a CAT or other member to look at it for me who is closer.
It would be really rough to have a car that nice, afraid to drive it park it or put miles on it.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
for sale

it could be some east coast folks like myself that have known the car for many years that are doing the bidding. while on a phone conversation yesterday evening i heard that it's possible that the seller may dabble in buying and selling as a dealer. if you really want a tiger that is one of a kind, tiger tom in pa. has his for sale. it also includes the matching car trailer that he pulls behind the tiger. if the book of normon shows this car being in texas, i would say that info is a little outdated now. how many years has it been since he published the book?