Wanted Ford Top Loader Shifter Mechanism

Steven43

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have been using a Hurst Shifter and would like to go back to stock. I have the handle. And yes I have seen the one on ebay.
Steven Alcala

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have been using a Hurst Shifter and would like to go back to stock. I have the handle. And yes I have seen the one on ebay.
Steven Alcala
Steve,
.I've been wanting to make a T adaptor to mount the stock shifter to the Hurst linkage .. they used to be available...and we discussed them in another thread recently.

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Are you looking for a complete stock Tiger shifter linkage, rod and shift lever ? OR just an adapter for mounting stock style shift lever to a HURST supershifter?

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I believe I have a complete stock linkage, arms, lever and knob. If you are wanting stock shfter setup ? tall or short style shifter lever. I have a std tall lever and know someone that may have the short lever FYI

Steven43

Gold forum user
CAT Member
s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for all the replies! This is more or less what I'm looking for. I have a handle, so not in need of a handle. I was hoping someone in SOCAL had one for sale, and maybe you could bring it to Woodley Park this Sunday. (Pipedream.) If you have a stock top-loader shift mechanism to sell in any case, please contact me. Steven Alcala, 310-848-7083