front hub drawing

KeithE

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I was looking through the threads on wheel spacers but could not find any postings on the actual wheel hub dimensions, Does anyone have a pdf drawing of the 4 x 108mm bolt pattern with the center diameter? worse case, what is that center diameter.

I am looking to machine some new spacers for my panasports.

KeithE

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I only need two, I relocated to Texas over the summer and can't find these in any of the tiger spare parts boxes. I can venmo you some $ if you want something for a pair.
THanks
Keith

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I have at least a couple of sets. I'll take a pic and post what they look like. 1/4" thick

P2200777.JPG

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Those are factory studs... as I am running old minilites, the threaded lug nut extends right to the back flange of the wheel... so I still have "bite" on over 1/2" of threads. It all depends on what kind of wheel you use. If you have a mag type wheel with tapered seats for the lug nuts, you might want to install longer studs.

These spacers will work fine with LAT wheels, old Minilites, or OE steel wheels without needing longer studs. Any 1/4" thick wheel spacer is going to look exactly like these.....