hose clamp list

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
our current, Maggie... with her sister Minnie who's a Husky/Border Collie
dogs.jpg

pfreen

Gold forum user
CAT Member
it's Burtonbikebits.net It's sold as "herringbone oil pipe". 5/16" id is PS161 (specify length) and 1/2" id is PS189 (specify length) if you type herringbone oil pipe into their search bar it'll come up with the page.. I found it with a Google search... this is the fuel line. the second image is a piece of original fuel line next to the new stuff.View attachment 15314 View attachment 15313View attachment 15314
I got a reply email from Burkinbits that they no longer have herringbone oil pipes. I bought one from Classic British Spares 5/16" x 12" for $7.99 including shipping. We will see what it looks like. I bought the 1/2" hose through amazon made by Empi 9210.
I will post photos when I get them.
There are no British sources for herringbone hose at this time.

IvaTiger

Gold forum user
Is it not wise to use the original herringbone fuel line that is about 3 inches long and located near the transmission? It looks in good condition but is old. Should I replace it now that I have the whole fuel line out to inspect and flush ?

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I got a reply email from Burkinbits that they no longer have herringbone oil pipes. I bought one from Classic British Spares 5/16" x 12" for $7.99 including shipping. We will see what it looks like. I bought the 1/2" hose through amazon made by Empi 9210.
I will post photos when I get them.
There are no British sources for herringbone hose at this time.
That's really strange, I just went to the website and found it to be available and in stock. Bought two 5/16" hoses and asked about the 1/2 hose.

pfreen

Gold forum user
CAT Member
They sent another email today that said they had 10 10" 5/16" hoses and that's it.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
They sent another email today that said they had 10 10" 5/16" hoses and that's it.

I must have been on the CC list, as I got the same email! as I have a 4bbl carb on an F4B I no longer have the copper "T" and so I'm not bothering with the 1/2ID hose. BUT, since I have a Mk2 I need a lot more of the 5/16" hose!