IMPORTANT! Lions Drag Museum POSTPONED!

Dan MacMedan

Silver forum user
CAT Member
I apologize for this short notice, but I feel compelled due to the dramatic rise in COVID infections, to postpone the January 8th club meeting and tour of the Lions Drag Museum.

This decision was not made lightly and after a good many responses to our email, a significant number of our members asked for this event to be postponed. A variety of factors leading to this decision included that this was an indoor event and at this time we’d be inclined to stick to outdoor only events. The club had already purchased 25 tickets and we’d be remiss if only a handful of members attended. The fine folks at Lions Museum have agreed to let us carry over our tickets to a later date and we are working to find a date in the late spring or summer where we can have a great showing and attendance. I realize that those who still wanted to attend had made plans, but for the safety of our members as well as the fact that these are supposed to be fun events without worry and restriction, we decided to postpone. I appreciate the flexibility of our members and as we navigate events during weirdly unprecedented times.

Dan MacMedan, C.A.T. President

Our next event is outdoors, February 20, 8 to 11 a.m. , at the Golden Cove British Car gathering. Golden Cove Shopping Center 31250 Palos Verdes Drive South, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.

Brits At Golden Cove - Palos Verdes - Events - Austin Healey Association of Southern California (clubexpress.com)