Just Bought One

DAH

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Bringing home a 67 to restore tomorrow.Got it from my sister in law's brother who started to take it apart in 1978 and hasn't seen the light of day since.It has 61k miles and is pretty much all original, the 260 is completely apart,he put a hole in a piston,plus a rebuilt 289.One thing it doesn't have are original seats so I'll need to dig some up.I'll put some pics in a few days.
David

DAH

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I was hoping that would be the case oh and by the way it's a 1a

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
David, if a mkia series V alpine seats are the same. Maybe put a wanted post on the saoca website or TEAE.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have both early and late seats here in South Carolina-where are you located? Shipping costs are now a big factor when buying anything oversized!

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
that would be awsome
I have only a left seat.. it is complete but the plastic cover on the recline handle is missing. I have a rt seat, but the frame is broken and would require welding. The right seat is missing the recline handle and hardware.

I'm in Washington State..

DAH

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Thank you both for responding.At this point I'm thinking the left from you Austin and the right from you 65.I'll shoot you guys a PM to sort out the details.

DAH

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
So I finally got my new phone figured out so here is what I drug home

img_20220520_124534_52109469882_o.jpg

img_20220518_164345_52109469417_o.jpg

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Looks like you have a good project on your hands. That's an interesting scoop on your Tiger's hood. Looks like a reverse scoop. Is it functional?

Good luck with your project and please keep us updated on your progress!

Thanks!
David

Warren

Gold forum user
Seems a lot of Tigers went up to Washington state and got garaged. Brian the club registration guy likes to get pictures of the tags and other info. His username is MTindy in the clickable staff section below on the main forum page.