Just put R888 on the front of my Tiger

chirodoc

Gold forum user
TOYO TIRES

AT UTQG number of #100 neither fronts or backs gonna last very long especilly at track events. Consider slicks. As I posted earlier I have two sets of cheap steel 6 in wide Capri wheels collecting dust in the shed.

Duke Mk1a

Gold forum user
AT UTQG number of #100 neither fronts or backs gonna last very long especilly at track events. Consider slicks. As I posted earlier I have two sets of cheap steel 6 in wide Capri wheels collecting dust in the shed.

I'm IN! Put me down for the wheels. I assume they have the correct offset for the back. Just tell me where to send the moola.

chirodoc

Gold forum user
Wheels for slicks

Really, I have 3 sets of wheels. I also have aluminum wheels with mounted OLD slicks, one pair of 7 in ETs with 20.0/8.0/13 Goodyears and a pair of 8 in Ansens with 20.0/10.0/13 Goodyears. One pair of the steel 6 inchers has been reversed for deeper offset to give rear spring clearence for 20/8.0/13 slicks. The rest of the steel wheels have normal Capri ofsets. I am going to have to take some pictures to illustrate how the various tire/rim combos will fit your needs,drag racing or track events.

Duke Mk1a

Gold forum user
chirodoc

Shoot me a Email (wsamouceATkc.rr.com) or call again (lost the number). I got the pictures and am interested in a set of wheels.

Thanks!