Wanted Left rear fender Wanted

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Finally got a shop that will fix the Tiger. Now I am really shopping for a left rear corner. Any help would be appreciated. I was ghosted by the first shop, did find a better place after all. Just wasted 6 months. Photos are in the Forum, back several months.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Might know someone who has a full SV alpine rear 1/4 pair...will ask.
They are in NY state.
Finally got a shop that will fix the Tiger. Now I am really shopping for a left rear corner. Any help would be appreciated. I was ghosted by the first shop, did find a better place after all. Just wasted 6 months. Photos are in the Forum, back several months

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Finally got a shop that will fix the Tiger. Now I am really shopping for a left rear corner. Any help would be appreciated. I was ghosted by the first shop, did find a better place after all. Just wasted 6 months. Photos are in the Forum, back several months.
Where are you?

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Update time. Talked to Larry up North, he recommended I shall Smitty in San Diego. Called him, he said he had just what I needed but kind of blew me off. He suggested I look for patch panels on-line. I looked on-line, found a fender in about 5 minutes, complete left corner to arrive next week. Main part of story, two different choices to spend money, one gave good advice, the other just seemed not to want to help. I hope you all have a good day, I’ll be doing the same when all is done.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Update time. Talked to Larry up North, he recommended I shall Smitty in San Diego. Called him, he said he had just what I needed but kind of blew me off. He suggested I look for patch panels on-line. I looked on-line, found a fender in about 5 minutes, complete left corner to arrive next week. Main part of story, two different choices to spend money, one gave good advice, the other just seemed not to want to help. I hope you all have a good day, I’ll be doing the same when all is done.
Odd? I've always found Smitty to be very accommodating . . . . .just sayin'