Wanted Looking for source for Mk2 turn signal connector parts

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Trying to find parts to repair or replace both male and female turn signal wiring harness connector on Mk2. Hoping these may be available somewhere - thanks

20231006_212447944_iOS.jpg

20231006_212502618_iOS.jpg

Fordlandia

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Someone might correct me on this, but I do not think the MK 2 turn signal wiring is any different than other Tigers (or Alpines for that matter). Hope you find what you need.

Bill

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Someone might correct me on this, but I do not think the MK 2 turn signal wiring is any different than other Tigers (or Alpines for that matter). Hope you find what you need.

Bill
it is in that the early cars use bullet connectors and the Mk2 uses a plug. At least from Chassis 382100133 anyway. it had it's original harness and turn signal switch and the plug ends were present.
Trying to find parts to repair or replace both male and female turn signal wiring harness connector on Mk2. Hoping these may be available somewhere - thanks

View attachment 18477

View attachment 18478
I'll look through my bits, I may well have them. alternatively I believe they are available new through British Wiring who is the US supplier for Autosparks.

Last edited:

Austin Healer

Gold forum user

View attachment 18477

View attachment 18478
I have three female plug halves. I did check both Autosparks and British wiring and it appears they have discontinued the 7 spade plugs and only have 6 or 8 spade plugs. Autosparks in the UK does have the male and female terminals. if a female half would be helpful (7 spade unit), let me know.

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
AH I believe what I have is the male connector. ? can you tell by the picture and if I do have male then definately interested in a female half. Just found autospark.co.uk and I think you are correct re. they have the terminals, will PM you

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
AH I believe what I have is the male connector. ? can you tell by the picture and if I do have male then definately interested in a female half. Just found autospark.co.uk and I think you are correct re. they have the terminals, will PM you
your pic shows the male half.