Wanted Looking for SU fuel pump fitting

Klaus and Cary

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Does anyone have either a source for the SU fuel pump male to male fitting, or an extra they do not need? I have one with the fuel pump that came with the car, but need a second. From the little bit of research I have done they are 3/8" BSP male by 1/2" UNF male.

If these are NLA, I may see about having one made.

Thanks,
Klaus

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I think rick sells them- if not I have a few- ricks sometimes need tp drilled out a little

Klaus and Cary

Silver forum user
CAT Member
I think rick sells them- if not I have a few- ricks sometimes need tp drilled out a little
They are on back order unfortunately. When we talked to Kelly on Friday she did not know if/when they would be getting any in.

Figure out what shipping is to 94925 and what you would want for one and I'll toss in some extra beer/wine$$. Then I have to convince someone I know with machine tooling to make one for me lol
Klaus

pfreen

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Are you describing the oring fitting on the discharge and suction side of the pump.

Klaus and Cary

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Are you describing the oring fitting on the discharge and suction side of the pump.
Yes, this fitting.
SU Fuel Pump fitting.jpg

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I'm looking for them- they are here- I also have a pair that are not plated-note rick does have them but I think they need to be drilled a little larger? $40 plus ship for those ones