MK 2 Original ???

Warren

Gold forum user
As long as

There are clones Speedsters, Cobras, 67 Mustangs etc. There will be a problem. For an interesting read go to the re shelling thread on the UK Tiger site. I have done my part by buying up a couple of parts cars that will not see the road as a Alger. Got one more in the wings. Only trouble is that in the peoples republic of California, counties have started citing property owners with parked "unregistered and non functioning cars." San Diego has been after me. The only good side to that is that when a car carcass is picked clean you can call em for a free pick up. We all pay a dollar for this service every time we register our cars. The code enforcement Nazi pointed it out to me as he took away Dads old D300 Dodge.

After seeing the Nissan powered red car from down under I wonder what fun with other than a cast off V6 could be had. Always liked the 71 Pinafarina Fiat 124 and especially the top, one hand throw it back at a stop light all without leaving the drivers seat. One day love to Frankenstein one Fiat, or the Beam that is too nice to cut up that I am waiting to pounce on..

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
original

duke has said his first car was a conversion but he has never said why he thought it was.??????

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
years ago I saw an Alpine with a mazda rotary motor, tons of space and a quick little car.