Mk II Owners Manual

canbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Came across an original Mk2 owners manual in my Tiger stuff. As I don't have the car anymore, and only a Mk1 and a Mk1a, I don't need it. One just sold on ebay for $580.00, and mine is in better shape. Make me a reasonable offer and you'll have an early Christmas present...

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Do you have a picture of this manuel please !
@Dennis Manfredo I have a very nice original mkii owners manual i dont need other than liking to collect sunbeam stuff.

I would note.. Reprints are available from sunbeam specialties which are almost the same.

If you are still intersted in one mid next year i can send you some photos of the original.. Wont be home and near the parts for a while.

canbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Do you have a picture of this manuel please !
Even though I now have a Mk2, since that ad I placed 8 years ago, I think I still have one or two extras, but buried somewhere in a box. The reproductions are not exactly the same dimensions so mine will definitely be originals. May take a while. I'll PM you.

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Dennis Manfredo, you have asked for a picture of what this owners manual looks like:
originals top to bottom measure roughly 8.5” , reproductions measure 8.25” roughly top to bottom. Having said this you are now informed on what you might be interested in and priced accordingly on reproduction vs original and of course condition. Shown are two originals.

650DA586-EBC5-4645-B572-632F0518C2DE.jpeg

Last edited:

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hi Dennis, the ones I have I am keeping for the time being. The photo was to show what they look like and I included the height of what an original manual is vs a reproduction, so you are more informed when asking a potential seller. I was wondering if you could post some pictures of your car or send me some via the messenger link. Any other questions, I’m happy to help in anyway I can.

Warren

Gold forum user
Plus one on the pictures. You can build a album private, registered members, or public.