Motorvision German tv show

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Good find ! That guy is Markus my good old buddy and our german Tiger guru. He did this "Motorvision" Special quite some years before. We were always looking to get a copy but not up to now. He also did another one with his blue MkIa even more earlier. Still looking for that one. Perhaps it may reappear on YouTube later as well :rolleyes:...

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Fun to watch, did not understand a lick until I heard Carroll Shelby. haha. Don't see orange to often.
347i54o.jpg

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Orange colour generally suits the Tiger pretty well. Perhaps we had seen to many Carnival red ones in those days. Since the MKII is late sixties we found it a good match then. Not sure whether Markus would select same colour again...

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Great Video

This is a very well-done video - only wish I understood German. Great shots of Markus driving the car on the track.

Interesting contrast to running a car on a track here in the US - not sure where a driver could get away without wearing a helmet.

bernd_st

Gold forum user
CAT Member
That video was professionally produced for a German TV station. The track they choose was pretty narrow even for our standards. Whether he could do that again today without a helmet is rather questionable . Times have changed and insurances are pretty strict nowadays. Anyway fun it was...