Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just listed on BAT
Triumph TR4 Tiger

triumph-tiger.jpg

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Triumph made a MOTORCYCLE they called the Tiger. Perhaps the owner of this Triumph is also into motorcycles.

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Looks like they had to rework the frame rails to clear the exhaust, well done it appears, and notch the firewall but then the 5.0 fits quite nicely. From the top it looks like headers but they have traditional downpipes. Full headers might not be possible with the frame rail dimensions?

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I built a TR4a for my brother with a 302 and a 5 spd. He had Tiger envy because of my Mk2. At the time I had a really nice candidate for restoration (a Mk1A) since sold to Rick Guest... I put a lot more thought into that these guys obviously did, and yes, I was able to route a full exhaust to the rear of the car w/o hanging it under the frame. Nothing says, "I don't care", more than a set of cherry bombs with a cut off exhaust... "I couldn't figure out how to do it right, so I didn't" oh brother. AND, no... I didn't put a Tiger emblem on his TR4a... in the UK, they call people who do this... WANKERS!