Warren

Gold forum user
They had me at "Rigorous inspection by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts."
LoL Who need a TAC.
:)

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
For the records and those to lazy to do the most basic of things to be useful.

Funny how they repaint the car original white but engine bay is hack job beaten black... Pitty they didnt black out the grill area.

Also they claim retrim.. But the sill carpets loom old.. Mayne soft top vynil covers missing? And seats are early mki not ia...

Anyway...not like you'd put money down on such a light listing without a visit.

B382000919 LRXFE

One owner owned for over 35 years now being sold the result of a medical condition.
Nicely refinished a couple of years ago in its original Arctic White two stage finish. NO previous rust or body work was present at time of refinishing.
The Tigers original hardtop and wheels/caps are included in the sale. A new fabric top/rear window will be needed and faux wood dashboard insert, given the original delaminated.