Queen's English All British Car Meet and Auto Jumble Sunday April 10th 9 am

Added to Calendar: 04-10-22

Dan MacMedan

Silver forum user
CAT Member

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 9am to 4pm

WOODLEY PARK, VAN NUYS

If it feels like it hasn't been a year since we went to the Queen's English, it's because it hasn't! Due to COVID, the event last year was postponed to August, but looks like we're back on schedule with one of our favorite events of the year. Allways a good showing of Tiger's, and we'll be having our C.A.T. club meeting about 11am. Last year Leno visited and gave us about 10 minutes of free stand up, so you never know what will grace us at this meet.

http://www.queens-english.org

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just did the on-line registration game. Looking forward to another good show.

9257FA60-BE44-453E-B248-4EF44652E001.jpeg

MT Roads

Silver forum user
Added an "album" of pics of the Tigers @ the Q/E meet this past Sunday. Here is a link to that album [I think].
https://www.catmbr.org/cat-forum/media/albums/queens-english-car-meet-2022-vol-1-the-tigers.184/
Let me know if it does not work.

If there is an easier way to access/direct anyone to it, then let me know. I could not find any other way to list it.
I think I have pics of all of the Tigers & Alpines that were there. I have pics of other cars also, but they will be put into another album, either here, or in Flikr. None of these pics have been captioned yet, so if you see your car & want any specific info listed [S/N, history info, engine specs, etc.] let me know. Not sure if others can add/edit captions, but if you can, go for it.

[Edit]
Ok, I just checked and the link worked. Apparently however, it loads the pics in the reverse order that they were taken. Not that it really matters of course. So while you would have seen a car, then the engine pic for that car as I went down the line of cars on display, now you will see an engine pic & then the car to which it belongs. Happy hunting.

Last edited: