Question about value of Parts and selling them

brucemmeyer

New forum user
I sold my Tiger a few years ago and realized I have a number of spare parts and a model left. I do not know what they are worth nor where to sell them. I will place a list and ask for your suggestions… And yes, I miss my Green Tiger which took 6 years to restore and still have my Cal. Assoc. OF Tiger Owners “C.A.T..Tag holder with my “66 TGR” GA plate.. in it…

Stuff I still have need to place a value and want/need to sell:

AMT Blueprinter Exclusive Sunbeam Tiger 8159 Model in the original box; Jack; Lug wrench, several gauges: Jaeger Tack with bulb;- Jaeger Speedometer w/bulb; -Lucas AMPS;- 0-2 D.C. AMPERES; -Penske –Engine Vacuum, chrome “B” ; chrome Shield for 260 or 289; 2 chrome inside door handles, plastic circle with ROOTES Group; not great side mirror;and a orginal dash that is well, in poor shape but not broken…

Thanks for giving me and idea of their value etc..
Bruce

Last edited:

davester

Bronze forum user
If you check out Ebay Sunbeam Tiger Parts you will get a very good idea of the value of your parts. The tach and speedo are probably you two most valuable items assuming they work. Pretty much everything you have has been advertised/sold on Ebay in the last few months. Hope this helps.

Dave Gilmore
Leawood,Ks
67 MK II