Wanted radio console

Hoghead

Gold forum user
Looking to buy a radio console
I have the head unit, and a crappy but serviceable speaker bottom, if these bits are missing

KeithE

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
i have two radios a Sunbeam version and a Motorola I will sell, the Motorola one looks good on the face but it is missing internals, parts of the push button mechanism was removed. I have the knobs for the motorola radio. Someone creative can probably swap parts to make this function. This is the British version that is near impossible to find. I bought this in the UK thinking I found a nice radio but once I opened it realized it was missing parts.

The Sunbeam one I have not tried but there is a taped on sticker that says "works" , not that AM radio ever worked very well.

Radios.jpg

Hoghead

Gold forum user
i have two radios a Sunbeam version and a Motorola I will sell, the Motorola one looks good on the face but it is missing internals, parts of the push button mechanism was removed. I have the knobs for the motorola radio. Someone creative can probably swap parts to make this function. This is the British version that is near impossible to find. I bought this in the UK thinking I found a nice radio but once I opened it realized it was missing parts.

The Sunbeam one I have not tried but there is a taped on sticker that says "works" , not that AM radio ever worked very well.

View attachment 17208
Thanks, but I have a Rootes AM head unit I am planning to use