Rear housing?

PITT40

Gold forum user
Still looking for the rear end housing end flange dimensions for a Tiger as noted in the attachment. Maybe someone has the drums brakes off of a Tiger and can trace or measure the holes and dimensions?

Is the Alpine the same as the Tiger for the rear brake flange pattern? How about any other British makes like MG, Jag, Triumph, etc?

I cannot yet pick up my car, so trying to do advance research for when I get it. Thanks for your help.

WigsTig

Silver forum user
Flange Dimensions

Hey Pitt40;
Out of town at the moment but back on Thursday. If you still don't have an answer by then, I'll get the dimensions for you. My rear diff is currently disassembled for overhaul, installation of new gears and posi so the flange is easily accessible.
Cheers! Mike

PITT40

Gold forum user
That would be great! Thank you.

If you have a scanner and can trace it and scan, that would be even better. Let me know please.

WigsTig

Silver forum user
Flange Dimensions

Hey PITT40; Sorry for the delay on this. Traced the flange and took a picture for your reference. As stated on the attached, the traced version is of the outboard surface as per the picture (hopefully, that makes sense to you). Let me know if you need anything further. If the attachments don't come through I can always email or PM them to you.
Cheers! Mike

WigsTig

Silver forum user
Axle Dimensions

Hey PITT40;

Didn't know how to attach pics in a PM so I am providing the info you requested here. Maybe others might benefit as well.

Dim "A"...26-5/8"
Dim "B"...4-3/4"
Dim "C"... 1/8" to 3/16" (slight swelling from the weld)
Dim "D"...19-5/8"
Dim "E"...2-1/8"
Spline Dia...1.250"
Length of Threaded Section...1"

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers! Mike