Wanted Rear leaf springs

KLtiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I've got a couple busted leafs (leaves?) in one spring, so I am looking for a new pair of leaf springs. First thought is a set of Dale's or Tom Hall's or CAT's from years past. Or, any suggestions?

mechachy

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I put a set of springs in that I got from Dale so I still have the original springs. May not be your long term solution but could help for now. They are in Arcadia, CA.

Mr. Keith

Bronze forum user
I have a pair of zero mile new modified springs in Vancouver Canada
Hi, do you still have the springs how are they modified? I'm also located in Vancouver, wondering if you have any other parts, front springs, headers??

Hoghead

Gold forum user
Hi, do you still have the springs how are they modified? I'm also located in Vancouver, wondering if you have any other parts, front springs, headers??
Yes still have them. IIRC an extra top leaf, Teflon buttons and new eyes just done by Coast Spring in Langley, and zero km
I am in Thailand now until June or so, but I can arrange for my Nephew to dig them out
I think that you know who I am, and if so email me - if not PM to to arrange
Robert

hptiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I have a bunch of parts and am in Surrey