San Clemente Auto Academy Meet the Industry and Car Show Friday April 29th, 2022 5pm-8pm

Dan MacMedan

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Lou Leto from the San Clemente High School Auto Academy took a liking to our Tigers at the South OC Cars and Coffee last month and has invited any and all Tiger owners to attend their event. This won't be an official C.A.T Club meeting as that will happen at The Queen's English, but I thought I'd pass along the invite to those members in the San Diego and South Orange County area.

San Clemente High School 5pm-8pm Friday April 29th , 2022

Register: nchanson@capousd.org

Flier is attached and Lou's email to me explaining their show is below.

Dear Dan, as you learned during our conversation, I have been a long-time mentor/supporter of students, encouraging them to become more involved with our industry. My experience with student programs goes back even further than 1999-2000 when I was involved with the early SEMA intern program during the annual Show. I continue to be an Advisor at High School and college level.

With many Covid restrictions set aside, the San Clemente High School Auto Academy is able to have their annual car show once again. You will learn again that the Academy is an impressive and sophisticated program. It might be of special interest to you to learn that over 50% of our Academy students are considered to be at-risk.

There is NO Charge to participate in our Car Show. If you could arrange to be there with their vehicles to spark additional interest, all the better.
Please send a group blast to invite any and all of of your "CAT members and Friends" to come out in force and show their support. They will be able to take a tour of the Academy, meet the Auto Academy students and staff, purchase an Academy T-shirt and/or a quick meal from the on-site Taco Truck, and visit the many other vendors planned.

Auto Academy, Car Show Flyer 2022.jpg