Save the date! Sunbeam Invasion/SOS Columbia, SC April 3+4, 2020

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Come join us at the Carolina British Classics-Tartan Day South British car show. We will have a weekend long Sunbeam Invasion in conjunction with this popular event. There is plenty for the whole family to see and do.
Room rates are $119 per night and we have a block of rooms available under the group name of British Car Club These rates are good until March 2nd so make reservations early!
Hotel info is here.
https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/winga...ingate-by-wyndham-columbia-lexington/overview
More info about the big British car show that we invade with our Sunbeams is on Saturday April 4th along with the Tartan Day South. More details are here including the registration form for the British car show.
http://www.bccmc.com/carolina-british-classics-xiv/
If you have never been to this Invasion before come and join us!
All Rootes cars in any condition are welcome.

Last edited:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
invasion

Eric,
The hotel site won't open. I called the hotel and made my reservation.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I updated hotel registration info on the first post and also the British car show registration form is now available.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Schedule of events for the Invasion

Invasion Schedule
Friday April 3rd
Sunbeam swap meet at the host hotel starts at 10 AM and lasts all day. Sunbeam or other British car parts only please.
10 AM Sunbeam hospitality suite opens at host hotel.
6 PM Welcome reception in the hospitality suite.
Saturday April 4th
9 AM British car show field opens at Cayce Motor Speedway.
3 PM Awards given
7 PM Dinner at Hudson's BBQ near hotel.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Cancelled!!

Sorry everyone-I just found out that this event has been cancelled. Those that registered a car for the Saturday show will get a refund. Those that have hotel reservations need to cancel them. See y'all next year!! Eric