Wanted source for carpets

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I bought the nylon set. They are NOT looped. It's a short cut pile and I am quite pleased with the quality and fit. A couple of things to note. There were originally cardboard parts that fit against the inner sills and extend to the floors at an angle. these cover up the battery and body wiring harness and have to be fit in order to have the carpets install right. Martha does have these, but they are not included in the carpet kit. Also, the propshaft tunnel under the console/cubby box was NOT originally covered with carpet. There are cardboard pieces on both sides covered in vinyl to match the interior. These were glued to the tunnel and when the console is installed it holds them in place. Martha also has these parts.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
A complete blue Martha interior that also has a top boot cover made using the same seat / panel material. Carpets are wool. The red carpets in one of our other cars has Martha's nylon carpets. My green car and the red Harrington both have Martha's black nylon carpet. Excellent work and have held up great over the years.

100_0543.JPG

110_0264.JPG

100_0542.JPG