Wanted Sunbeam Tiger Coil Springs

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Does anyone have a new pair of Tiger coil springs tucked away somewhere that they are willing to sell? If so, please let me know. Thanks. Rick

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Rick, through the years, different front springs have been available.

What springs are you looking for?

Let us know what you find.

Thanks.

DW

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Rick, through the years, different front springs have been available.

What springs are you looking for?

Let us know what you find.

Thanks.

DW
I am looking for a new set of front suspension springs that would replace the OEM springs mounted to the car when it left the factory.
Rick

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Rick,

Sunbeam Spares in the UK have them listed on their web site - Common Parts - Suspension

I have no idea of what the shipping costs might be, though.

Also, Alpine West Midlands (Alpine West Midlands), in the UK also, lists the coil springs in their catalog, but no indication of price or availability.

Good luck on your search.

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Rick,

Sunbeam Spares in the UK have them listed on their web site - Common Parts - Suspension

I have no idea of what the shipping costs might be, though.

Also, Alpine West Midlands (Alpine West Midlands), in the UK also, lists the coil springs in their catalog, but no indication of price or availability.

Good luck on your search.
Thanks for the lead. I’ll check them out. I hesitated to search the UK sources because shipping from the UK has reached astronomical proportions.
Rick

Hoghead

Gold forum user
Coil Spring Specialities in Kansas.
Anything you want from stock to modified - see the contact form on their website that specifically lists the Tiger

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Coil Spring Specialities in Kansas.
Anything you want from stock to modified - see the contact form on their website that specifically lists the Tiger
Thanks for the information. I located a pair today and want to thank all who responded with helpful information.
Rick