SUNI Parts/Swap Meet Room-Bring those parts to sell!

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
We will have a huge parts room at SUNI this year. For those that attended the TEAE United in La Crosse Wisconsin you will remember the parts room was only 800 square feet and we had crammed 32 full size tables in it. The SUNI parts room will be 3 times that size and we will also have two extra rooms to expand into if we need even more space! One of the extra rooms will be the location of the various tech and info sessions we will be holding during the week. So far we have 20 registrants who plan on bringing items to sell. If you would like to join us or have any other questions send me a PM and I will save you a table! Thank you, Eric

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
There has been lots of interest in the parts room and swap meet at SUNI!
If you did not check off on the registration form that you were bringing parts to sell, not to worry. Bring them and we will have space for you. We plan on being open as much as possible but not to conflict with all the other things going on. The tech sessions will happen daily and that info will be posted in the parts room as to what time they will take place. Any questions please PM me
thank you
Eric

Last edited:

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
A few members have asked if they could post a "parts wanted at SUNI request"
Sounds like a good idea-just add to this thread!
And if parts room sellers want to list some of what they will be bringing, this is a good spot for it too.

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
If anyone has a rear valance for my Mark 1A to sell and you are going to SUNI please bring it. I’m your buyer. I can’t be there but I have a friend that can bring it to me. Send me a PM and I’ll pay you in advance.
Rick

ABSunbeams

Gold forum user
Mk1 / S4 Alpine GT parts:
-Solid doors
-Door glass
-Deck lid
-complete windscreen (frame, trim & glass)
could bring to SUNI
send a PM if interested & coming to Independence, Mo.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I will have some new machined steering wheel hub repair kits at special SUNI prices. Also restored stock wood steering wheels, Alpine steering wheels, factory jacks, obscure Tiger parts, gauges, Sunbeam posters, books, lots of misc. Can bring this if someone needs a good one. For Tiger or S3,S4 Alpine. All original with one ding above the handle, side chrome is really nice. Includes mounting hardware. $400

DSC04544.JPG

o2bdriving

Gold forum user
CAT Member
MKII Stuff Wanted NOS or Original VG Condition (I'll add as I think of them).
  1. Oil Cooler Hoses
  2. Trunk Deck Hook and Strap
  3. Shifter Boot (I replaced the cracked orig with a new repo)
  4. Ignition barrel and Rootes key set RM838
  5. Trunk barrel and keys FS890
  6. 15 ohm Resistor
  7. Warning Light relay

Last edited:

Warren

Gold forum user
I used some of Sean AKA Austinhealer hoses. I have a set of original ones floating around. There was a Lord Rootes type in Utah friend of Maliburevue AKA Gary C. who also commissioned a run of them. BTW I think the ring for the shifter was never chrome plated.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The parts room set up will be on Monday at 10 AM and then it will open to registered SUNI participants at noon until 9 PM.
Then on the following days it will open at 2 PM and close "around" 9 PM.
And to answer an email I got- there is no charge to registered SUNI participants to sell anything. And yes we will have space for you if you forgot to mark that you were bringing parts to sell on your registration form. Just send me a PM to let me know.
See y'all there!

Last edited:

Steven43

Gold forum user
CAT Member
These are just some of the parts I will be selling at SUNI. I will also be selling some stuff from CAT parts. (Bring Cash)
Steven Alcala

DSCN6928.JPG

DSCN6935.JPG

DSCN6937.JPG

DSCN6914.JPG

Warren

Gold forum user
Tiger posi, couple new Holley 600 carbs. A couple of AC housing's for your Tiger probably less than 20 left . Sunbeam Specialties just pulled 10 out for his catalog sales.