TE/AE United 2024

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The TE/AE United will be August 15 - 18 in West Lebanon, New Hampshire. This will be a great location for folks in the northeast. Folks from the area like Randy Willet and many others that many have not met or seen for several years should be able to attend.

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
We are still hammering out the details, but yes, TEAE will hold its 2024 United in West Lebanon, NH on 15-18 August 2024. We moved things up to August next year because the hotel prices jump once the foliage season starts after Labor Day. The host hotel will be the Fireside Inn. Look for a post with more details after the New Year.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
We are still hammering out the details, but yes, TEAE will hold its 2024 United in West Lebanon, NH on 15-18 August 2024. We moved things up to August next year because the hotel prices jump once the foliage season starts after Labor Day. The host hotel will be the Fireside Inn. Look for a post with more details after the New Year.
I guess this means I should stop work on other’s toys and put ole’ #78 back together.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
You don't need a car to attend but you have 9 months to assemble your car if you want to have it there.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I haven’t been thru the Cornish covered bridge in a long time. Sounds like a plan.
You'll get to see the wife's Sunbeam EV,

110_1778.JPG