Ceramic coating parts
Rebuilding loose door hinges
Steering wheel repairs and new hub repair kit installation
Adjusting the horn ring and the turn signal switch cancel alignment
V-6 Alpine conversions
Rear disc brakes
Power steering
Brake pedal modifications so no servo needed
Even a women's session for knitting a special project!
If anyone else would like to present some info or demonstration please let me know
The sessions will be held in a room next to the Parts Room during times not to conflict with all the other many events!

Last edited:

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I won't be going but would be very curious to hear about the brake pedal modification session.

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tom Hall can modify your brake pedal system so it gains mechanical advantage over stock, which is about 4.4 to one, to nearly 6 to one. His mod moves the pedal's pivot lower while retaining the proper geometry for the rod entering into the master cylinder. Most then don't need to use a booster.

Buck

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I figured that's the way it's done but how is a new pivot hole created in the existing pedal? I have read on here that the pedal is modified rather than fabricating a whole new one?

TAH_Tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
It would be great it those tech sessions could be videoed for future reference and for those that are unable to attend.

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I'm pretty sure it will be OK if someone wants to video and post them. (We always suggest obtaining permission from the presenter.)
Any volunteers could contact Eric, Sunbeam 65, the OP on this thread.
BTW, just heard from Martha (ProPrep) she'll attend early in the week (Tuesday & Wednesday) so if you have interior questions you'll want to catch her before she heads out.

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The tech sessions will be at 8 PM Monday-Thursday in the room adjoining the parts room.
Each day's subjects will be posted in the parts room-see you there!

Jbetz812

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Any of the tech sessions information captured anywhere that can be shared?