Tiger For Sale at HEMMINGS site

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
someone needs a time out- also you can put lipstick on a pig but you still have a pig- chill
All I have to say is that it wouldn't be the first Tiger to be crashed and got needed repairs using what was available. End of discussion.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
You and others really don't have a clue concerning my cars nor do you know anything about the Tiger you are referring to. You just speculate. I know some of the story behind the white Tiger you are running down because I've heard it first hand. I mentioned that earlier. It was and still is a Tiger. You need to join the Sunbeam clubs and attend the events as well as show up at Brit shows around the country as the wife and I do and see with your own eyes what has been done to Tigers and Alpines. FYI, I drove Tigers long before you and others probably started working on cars.
I've been in Brit marque clubs for 40 years, I've been to meets all over this country and others. USA, Canada and the UK. I restore these cars with an almost fanatical bent for originality and I have been active in Brit car Concours since 1989.