Tiger parts hunting

davester

Bronze forum user
Looking for any spare Tiger tools from original kit that might be out there. Got a vinyl tooll roll and King Dick adjustable wrench, hunting the rest. Also need the hardtop stainless rear window trim. My MKII is complete other than these pieces.

Thanks
Dave Gilmore
dave.gilmore@sbcglobal.net
913-488-1459

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Luckily I kept the tool kit from my first Tiger 30 yrs ago. Good luck with your search.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Looking for any spare Tiger tools from original kit that might be out there. Got a vinyl tooll roll and King Dick adjustable wrench, hunting the rest. Also need the hardtop stainless rear window trim. My MKII is complete other than these pieces.

Thanks
Dave Gilmore
dave.gilmore@sbcglobal.net
913-488-1459

Dave there is a complete set of S3-V/Tiger hardtop rear window trim on ebay now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUNBEAM-ALP...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item336d81a61c

$(KGrHqUOKjUE6MLumy+FBOpgj55bS!~~60_12.JPG

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
parts

go to the UK ebay site and you will find tools for sale. the only item i haven't been able to find recently for the alpines is the feeler guage.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
With the tools its worth looking around the various swap meets.. some are shared with other british cars.. also check forums with hillman parts etc..

do you have th special tiger tommy bar for the spark plugs? Is this for a concourse restoration? If not you can get some period wooden handle screw drivers NOS probably a bit chreaper than the factory parts.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
parts

there is an original screw driver now listed on ebay in the UK for a buy it now price of 59.00. this is the same seller i buy from and he ships fast.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I think sunbeam specialties stocks the clips.. if not try tim morrin on ebay texastgr i think is the username.

Brianelec

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Just curious---I have the trim but missing the clips, will anything else work ??
Cobrakidz
CAT has listed on the parts list of available parts a clip for rear window molding part number 21 C for $8.00. Contact CAT parts or fill out an order form and order.