Tiger Registry

GPNVCAT

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Does anyone know where I can see a Tiger registry to find the original owner of my car?

C5B63ED6-A93F-4E67-9C47-30E08F5BEA6F.jpeg

ABSunbeams

Gold forum user
Unfortunately the history of most cars that spend time in long storage is lost after the owner passes away and the next of kin maybe the only source. When we got our Mk1 the owner Terry had gotten a letter from the previous owner and sheds some light on its history. Does anyone in CAT know Joe Vogel or of him? Car was auto-crossed and had a rough life from all that activity. After Terry purchased the Mk1 he put it in 13yr storage and put it and another Tiger up for sale in Hemmings. The “wrecked” Tiger was in much better shape rust wise than the other one so we bought it for $4100 (mid 90’s pricing). Having the Tiger TAC’d helped also, revealing the front cradle bolts were indented into the frame from “excessive braking” I was told. That got repaired soon after. Would like more info on mine also which maybe hard to get.
We purchased Ken & Cindy Bishops Mk2 Tiger and with their ownership came 46 years of history! That makes it alot easier.

image.jpg