Tiger Wear

woody6

Silver forum user
CAT Member
During a little mindless web-surfing, I recently stumbled upon a shirt with a green Sunbeam Tiger. I thought it would be fun for when I take the Tiger out to the local Cars & Coffee gathering, so I ordered one. Apologies to all of the owners of red Sunbeams, as it looks like the shirt is only available in green. I should also note that if you order one, it will probably be shipped from China.

--Woody

Tiger Shirt

sunbeam_shirt.JPG

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
There should be some nice Tiger apparel for the upcoming UNITED soon.

10 years ago I designed and had some custom made shirts done in a period 60's race style.
I did a generic Tiger one, but also did a Sports Car Forum version and a Visalia dodge boys and factory Sebring alpine Design.

At the end of 2022 I designed some 60s inspired Tiger race T-shirts, but haven't got round to printing any.

These were the generic Tiger shirts in the black and red.

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

Danno66

Gold forum user
CAT Member
During a little mindless web-surfing, I recently stumbled upon a shirt with a green Sunbeam Tiger. I thought it would be fun for when I take the Tiger out to the local Cars & Coffee gathering, so I ordered one. Apologies to all of the owners of red Sunbeams, as it looks like the shirt is only available in green. I should also note that if you order one, it will probably be shipped from China.

--Woody

Tiger Shirt

View attachment 19260
I found a web site that makes Hawaiian shirts to order. Of course I had a pair made with my Tiger on them. And also one with the Chaparral 2E.