Tigers United 2023 Sonoma

Added to Calendar: 06-14-23, 06-15-23, 06-16-23, 06-17-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I've just learned that details for next year's Tigers United will come out in January.

Chairman Don Whitely says that TU 42 will be a bit different in 2023.
It will be held , Wednesday, June 14 through Saturday, June 17 - not the traditional Thursday - Sunday.
  • Wednesday Evening - welcome get-together TBD
  • Thursday - Auto-x at Sonoma Speedway
  • Friday - Rally, Quiz, etc.
  • Saturday - Concours at Sonoma Plaza and Awards Dinner TBD
Time to save the dates.

Buck

1669562615913.png

Klaus and Cary

Silver forum user
CAT Member
We are about 20 minutes from this, and I just checked and our car has never been TAC'ed. Would this be someplace that would happen? I have an appraisal form from 2018 by a person in socal that came with the car, but it is not in the TAC registry from entering the VIN on the Tiger owners website. TIA

Warren

Gold forum user
A United is always the place for a TAC . It's a perk of going and hanging out in the parking lot. It would have a sticker under the dash below and by the glove box.

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
My understanding is that the information for event registration and hotel reservations for this summer's Tigers United in Sonoma will be released within the next week. It's always a great idea to reserve your room quickly and early registration really helps the event organizers. Stay Tuned.
(By the way, once those details are released we will set up a distinct Tigers United forum dedicated this event.

GPNVCAT

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Fantastic, I'm 3.5 hours away so you can count me in. Can't wait!

GPNVCAT

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Registration is now available, I'm signed up. Also staying at the suggested lodging in Novato, looking forward to seeing all the cars.

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
The Forum Staff has set up a special Forum for all TU 2023 discussions so we'll now close this thread.
Buck
Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.