Tow Tiger

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tow tiger

michael,
that is TT. he also has a box trailer that he pulls. this tiger and trailer has hauled all kinds of cars over the years. and i must say it is a fun car to drive. did you ever see the photos of it many years ago when he hauled the race car that was painted the same as the tow tiger? they were both green with yellow stripes.

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Michael

That's correct...Tiger Tom is the owner of the Tow Tiger. If you go to the Northeast Section I have a Thread titled British invade Gettysburg. Tiger Tom was present at that show with his Tow Tiger and Avanti in tow. I have a snap of it at the show. That video might actual;ly be from Tom's drive to or from the show.

Jim

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
How do you make a fast Studebaker?

Or make a Studebaker go fast?

Tow it with a Tiger!

Not original.. I think Tiger Tom came up with that first.

Rick

PS If you will look at the videoagain ... the windows of all 3 cars are up. The Tiger and the Avanti and the video car. A/C!!!

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tow tiger

there have been many photos of " how to make a ( any car that has been towed home on the trailer ) go faster" . tom once offer to tow a car home for someone that broke down ,but the owner refused because he knew it would end up as a "how to make a _ _ _ _ go faster".

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
michael,
that is TT. he also has a box trailer that he pulls. this tiger and trailer has hauled all kinds of cars over the years. and i must say it is a fun car to drive. did you ever see the photos of it many years ago when he hauled the race car that was painted the same as the tow tiger? they were both green with yellow stripes.

I have seen photos of it with the stripes and the matching racer in the TEAE newsletter a while back.. IIRC the "tow tiger" was up for sale recently, listed an impressive set of modifications.. i have heard its quite a car.. not to mention a tiger.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
April Fools

Be careful of believing any April newsletter! Particularly if it is from TEAE.

Rick