UNITED 30 In THE MIDWEST

pjmotorsports

Bronze forum user
UNITED 30-French Lick Indiana October 6th-10th 2011

United 30 comes back to the Midwest, Southern Indiana to be exact in French Lick. French Lick Boasts location and historic attractions that make this prime mid-western location a perfect location for Sunbeam enthusiasts..With road rallies, concours car show,autocross at salem speedway(that's right,,I said speedway)and many other attractions this will be a must attend for any sunbeam fan in the mid-west and southern Sunbeam owners..more info can be found at www.teae.org as well as registration and more detailed information.

Thanks for reading
Pat Johnson(chairman of united plans)

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
United 30 Started Oct 6th

We hope to see some reports and photos in this thread soon. :)

Please

Rick

davester

Bronze forum user
French Lick event

My wife Meg and I attended and had a great time. Beautiful venue and lots of cars. Weather was picture perfect and trees were turning in Hoosier National Forrest. I sent a CD with lots of pics to Pat Johnson so hopefully he can post. I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out the URL thing. Got our MKII TAC'D along with about a dozen other cars. I would estimate 50 or so Alpines and Tigers there (probably 8-9 MKII's). We did the scenic drive which was a blast but had to trailer home before the autocross on final day. Hats off to Pat and the gang for pulling it of.

Dave Gilmore
Leawood, Ks

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Dave's pics

Thanks davester.

Dave sent the below pictures to me to post on the Forum! Sunbeams United, Indiana.

Rick

davester

Bronze forum user
I appreciate you posting them

shot as I best can ID
1 our MKII (now TAC'd)!
2 French Lick Hotel front
3 some of the 50 plus cars
4 vintage race car of Curt Bowland/Larry Marzano
5 dual carb set up on fantastic car (can't recall name)
6 John Clegg Rootes Factory
7 Larry Mayfield
8 Tom Patton's winning SCCA car

Dave Gilmore

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
united

i posted a few photos of sunbeams at the jasper engine plant.