Wanted vent controls,hardtop SS side trim

Ron

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I lost various parts of my car when a fire leveled the local restoration shop. Fortunately, the car was not in the shop at the time. I'm rebuilding part by part. I am currently looking for the vent control rods, knobs, and mounting brackets under the dash and the stainless steel side trims for the rain gutters on the hardtop.

volvoguys

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I lost various parts of my car when a fire leveled the local restoration shop. Fortunately, the car was not in the shop at the time. I'm rebuilding part by part. I am currently looking for the vent control rods, knobs, and mounting brackets under the dash and the stainless steel side trims for the rain gutters on the hardtop.
PM sent.

Jbetz812

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Boss-Tiger from Denver has the drip rails listed on another Sunbeam site.

Steven43

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Are these the Tiger-Alpine GT vent control you are looking for? If so, they are for sale for $48.00 plus shipping, or I can bring them out to Woodly this Sunday.
Steven Alcala PH 310-848-7083

DSCN9130 (1).JPG

DSCN9132.JPG

DSCN9127.JPG

DSCN9129 (1).JPG

Ron

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Steve, Thanks, but these are not the parts I need. I already found what I need and am in the process of refinishing them right now. Regards.....................Ron