Wanted Where/who can I get a new electronic style voltage stabilizer

boss-tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Wanting to get one of the new electronic voltage stabilizers. Assuming that is still a good idea - any input pro/con would be appreciated.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Wanting to get one of the new electronic voltage stabilizers. Assuming that is still a good idea - any input pro/con would be appreciated.
These can be obtained from Moss Motors. I just bought one last week. they work fine. Moss part # 131-555 $18

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Did you look in the Parts and Seervices Whitepages forum in the CAT Member Area? It lists Theo Smit as a supplier of the instrument power supply.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
FYI: I had issues with the positive earth version of the electronic voltage stabilizer. Never found out why, but returning to the old school thermal fixed things.

theo_s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I just sent a couple to Tom Hall, so he may have one available. The ones I make are not OEM correct but they do include a low voltage warning LED that you can route to the red lens on the dash, so that you get charge indication irrespective of whether you are running a generator or alternator.