WIPAC S210A SAER66 Mounting Nut

RIX260

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Can anyone tell me the size of the metric hex jam nut that fits on the mounting stem of this reversing lamp? No one who I have taken it to has the answer. The picture below shows the stem I'm talking about. Thanks for any help!

WIPAC.jpg

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Can anyone tell me the size of the metric hex jam nut that fits on the mounting stem of this reversing lamp? No one who I have taken it to has the answer. The picture below shows the stem I'm talking about. Thanks for any help!

View attachment 15900
IT'S NOT METRIC.... Metric was not used in the UK pre 1973. There are only 2 possibilities, either it's UNF (SAE) or it's BSF (British standard) fine. I have several here, so I'll measure one and get back to you....

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
IT'S NOT METRIC.... Metric was not used in the UK pre 1973. There are only 2 possibilities, either it's UNF (SAE) or it's BSF (British standard) fine. I have several here, so I'll measure one and get back to you....
1/2-16 BSF available from Moss Part # 311.340 $1.40 ea retail...

Last edited:

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Does anybody know if there is a source for the reflecter/bulb holder inside? I have a couple sets that are perfect with the exception of that part. Is there a retro fit from something else?