Wiper Arms LHD or RHD

Agent 861

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Recently I purchased a replacement set of wiper arms for my RHD Mark 1 . Although sold to me and labelled as RHD I'm not sure they are . I enclose a photo of the arm resting below the current wiper arm on my car.
As you can see the original parks reasonably well but the upkick at the end of the arm is different (downkick in the original) . Meanng if installed the new arm would not park the wipers as well . Have I been gven LHD drive arms ?? Or am I missing something here .

Thanks Karl

Wiper .jpg

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
That new arm is definitely LHD. Sunbeam Spares sells the RHD version, not surprising considering they are in the U.K.

Agent 861

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Thank you that’s what I thought . I will inform the excellent vendor that some of their stock may be mislabelled!

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Recently I purchased a replacement set of wiper arms for my RHD Mark 1 . Although sold to me and labelled as RHD I'm not sure they are . I enclose a photo of the arm resting below the current wiper arm on my car.
As you can see the original parks reasonably well but the upkick at the end of the arm is different (downkick in the original) . Meanng if installed the new arm would not park the wipers as well . Have I been gven LHD drive arms ?? Or am I missing something here .

Thanks Karl

View attachment 18546
I have a nice RHD wiper arm if you need it.
Brian