Witdrawal Symptoms!

AshUK

Silver forum user
Hi all. My name is Ash, I live in England and have been around classic cars of one sort or another all of my life.

They say "like father like son" so I was destiny bound to be a petrolhead when one of my earliest car memorys was riding in a cot on the back shelf of my perants white Tiger mk1 in the late 60's!

When my father bought the car the convertible top had never been up and had only covered 26000 miles total when he sold it.

Dad had some great cars whilst I was growing-up but always raved about his old Tiger so in 1994 I bought a rust-free ex Arizona MKIA that someone had imported to restore but had to sell as he was getting a divorce! The car was a bit of a chinese puzzle as it was in bits with parts missing and some parts that weren't even from a Tiger at all!

I totally rebuilt the car over the next couple of years and loved it and only sold it to buy a house (but that's another story).

I am now wanting to find another resto project in the UK as I would love to build a mint Tiger but they are getting harder to find these days so I may look for a dry state car in the US? If any of you guys know where I might find such a car I would very grateful to you?

If I find a car I will let you know!
Cheers
Ash

Last edited: