Alpine and Tiger windshields

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I called Moss and spoke to the agent. First was unaware that they were selling sunbeam stuff, then was told that I couldn't pick it up at the door. When you next speak to your contact, would you ask if we can pick up a few at the store? Thx
Lack of communication within Moss or was he on the opposite side of the country?

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
I called Moss and spoke to the agent. First was unaware that they were selling sunbeam stuff, then was told that I couldn't pick it up at the door. When you next speak to your contact, would you ask if we can pick up a few at the store? Thx
will do

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
the retail counters are closed at both the VA and California locations. A carryover from Covid. Sales staff are working from home, only warehouse staff are on site. My dedicated sales guy was caught of guard by my order... Only found out today that the w/s were available...

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
the retail counters are closed at both the VA and California locations. A carryover from Covid. Sales staff are working from home, only warehouse staff are on site. My dedicated sales guy was caught of guard by my order... Only found out today that the w/s were available...
I received an E Mail overnight showing my order had been shipped and would be delivered Wednesday 06/14.

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
my price on the w/s was $144. if both come in a single box I was told that they would refund one of the oversize fees.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
my price on the w/s was $144. if both come in a single box I was told that they would refund one of the oversize fees.
My UPS tracking shows two tracking numbers so I would say that mine are in two different boxes. They arrived at UPS in Columbus at 4:24 this afternoon and they're scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'll post a photo after they end up on the front porch.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
UPS delivered my two windshields around 9:30 this morning. They arrived unbroken and the one photo shows how they are packed. In addition to all the foam they also have split blue foam tubes around the edges of the windshield.
110_1762.JPG
110_1761.JPG

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Could i have some box dimensions and approx weight please
I just talked with one of the guys at Moss and they have 8 or 9 left. He said they ran out of shipping boxes and it will be next week before they could ship. How long will these few last before they sell out?

Austin Healer

Gold forum user
Hard to imagine where the other 68 went so quickly.
I told them that once we knew they were available, they'd sell all of them in a week.... even they are surprised how fast they sold. Told them to get the brake rotors listed and they will sell just as fast. VB also offered coil springs for the Tiger... advised them that these would sell out quickly as well....

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Between five multiple Sunbeam owners I know East of the Mississippi we bought 15 of them!