New Edition of CAT Shop Notes

o2bdriving

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I called Bill last week and got my copy by Friday, I was late to order but Bill was quick to send it out. Ordered 4" binder and dividers to hold.

Tigerbill

Silver forum user
CAT Member
All I can say is WOW….I have received the New Improved Shop Notes and I must say I am totally amazed at the extent of the knowledge this compilation contains! It eclipses searching the web by far and I am very grateful for all the efforts of the contributors who helped bring this project together.
A huge Thank you to all involved!!
ps. I can’t stop reading it :)

Last edited:

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I got mine last week, print quality, clarity, and content is outstanding! Excellent work on this David and those involved. I have the 3rd, 4th, 5th and now the 6th. You can really see the evolution of what we need to know to keep these 54 -57 year old cars being enjoyed.

KLtiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
I received the new shop notes a couple weeks ago. The notes are a really nice update--well worth it. Lots of reading!

KenF

Gold forum user
Hats off to those who put together the 6th edition! (y) I never had any of the previous editions, but this one is excellent.

Also, this isn't just notes for wrenching, but has pages of other info which is both helpful and interesting to new Tiger owners such as myself.

IMG_6957.jpg

Tiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Thanks to all involved in producing and shipping the latest and greatest version of CAT Shop Notes, your efforts are appreciated! It's always been a great resource for ideas and how-to's, now even better. Interesting also, like a time-capsule of Tiger & Alpine owners.

spmdr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
At one time there was a plan to ADD just a page or two to the Shop Notes as info came up and was printed in Tiger Tales.

That didn't happen.

One subject that managed to fall through the Shop Notes / TT crack is Rear Hub pullers/pulling.

What is in the 6th edition is quite old and not best advice.

I occasionally get questions of if I sell a Hub puller, I don't.

But, rear hub removal is an on going challenge.

DW

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
I have 2 of the 3rd edition, one for the garage and one for the house. The new ones look very nice - makes me want to get another Tiger. haha