High HP Tiger guys..............

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I am very happy with the torque arm. It does not need any clearance as it completely at the differential level and higher.

Duke, think i might have made my point a little cloudy, or you have misread it thanks to me swtiching between the comments.. the torque arm is a certain option no issuesand as i said, DW has improved it over the years.. i was saying the clearence issue is with the cal-tracs... but that maybe with a stock ride height and tall tyres they might work on a street car. IIRC I was the one that sugested the DW torque arm first up when you went monster motor :cool:

Duke Mk1a

Gold forum user
Duke, think i might have made my point a little cloudy, or you have misread it thanks to me swtiching between the comments.. the torque arm is a certain option no issuesand as i said, DW has improved it over the years.. i was saying the clearence issue is with the cal-tracs... but that maybe with a stock ride height and tall tyres they might work on a street car. IIRC I was the one that sugested the DW torque arm first up when you went monster motor :cool:

Yes you did, great advice too. My clearance comments were directed to the cal-tracs or traction masters taking up space under the car. The Torque arm is a much better option.

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
DW Torque Arm

Duke,

I use a Dan Walters torque arm on my Tiger with stock rear spings and a 331 stroker with over 400 hp. I have absolutely no wheel hop and get a nice even pull under hard accleration. The stock rear springs make for a nice smooth ride around town, no harsh bumps. What more would you want?

Gary

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
LMAO

Duke,

That made me chuckle. You're right. When it comes to HP, too much is just enough!!!

Gary